Ready for the Big Show?
How will you ever approach a project as big as the Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show? The scale of the event alone is daunting, regardless of the questions that arise as you work your way through the show.
Here’s the smart way to approach it:
- Don’t count yourself out of the game. You matter in the grand equation, and you can figure in any boat transaction, provided the boat is right for you. Jump in with both feet and don’t look back, you won’t regret any of it, provided you learn from the experience.
- Embrace the New. I capitalize “new” because it ought to be even more important. The technology I’ve seen from Raymarine, FLIR, KVH, Blue Water Desalination, Intellian, Walker AirSep, and others, already at the show can create something on your boat that is foolish to ignore. Why let these technologies find their way to you? Lead your crew and your friend to the next new equation.
- Are you looking for a new or new-to-you boat? Don’t be shy, it’s right there in front of you here at the Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show. Hop into the mix. As in now.
- Trust your broker. It’s not hard to do: After all, he or she is plugged in to the best local news on the boats you want.
- Now is the time. There are deals to be had at the boat show. Don’t miss out, whether you’re buying or selling. Make it happen at the Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show.